- Support the financial close process through the analysis of variances against budget, forecasts, prior year actuals, key business drivers and initiatives. Review and provide thoughtful business driven commentary to respective management teams
- Support the development of the annual plan/budget and forecast for scheduled cycle.
- Manage, develop and update standardized financial reporting packages that will help drive and support the business, inclusive of business metrics/KPIs. Also identify and communicate revenue risks and opportunities and review and respond promptly to ad-hoc requests for information and analysis
- Apply strategic understanding of business dynamics and competitive forces in different markets and supporting business to formulate mitigating strategies
- Execute on financial process improvements by building and maintaining financial tools to perform analysis and modeling; review and create suggestions to financial systems
- Investigate and create opportunities for automation and more efficient methods of creation and delivery anticipating needs of internal customers, members, and other stakeholders
- Analyze and assess risks and opportunities, develop key business metrics to drive revenue and reduced costs resulting in increased profitability and business growth.
- Review all financial reports to ensure that they are accurate and prepared in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
We’re looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for developing innovative solutions that support clients around the world.
- Demonstrated Degree in Finance – Call it advanced or basic (full time please) – but we need mastery in it!!! – MBA Finance/CA etc. BCom/MCom with advanced/alternate financial degrees will also be considered.
- 3 to 6 years of Finance experience
- Exceptional analytical, research and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative, energy and confidence – an entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Fluency in English
- Good understanding of reporting, forecasting and budgeting techniques.
- Ability to translate results of analyses into data-driven insights to ensure key messages resonate with the target audience
- Ability to collaborate with peers and cross functional teams, working across multiple time zones
Job Location : Work From Home ( Will be attached to Pune/Hyd Office)
Salary : INR 9.6 Lacs p.a + perks
At Grazing Minds, we’re trying to create a positive change for the our clients and users whom we serve. We do this by partnering with you and your innovative ideas and build upon them the future of tomorrow. If you’re passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we’re looking for you and providing a better place to learn.
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume is a way for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
When you advance to the next step of the process, you’ll receive an email invitation to complete a video interview.