Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess employees skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organizations goals.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Responsible for managing the end to end delivery of all courses (instructor led and virtual), by managing training delivery team and content development team.
- Responsible for improvement of existing course content like materials and develop the fresh content for new courses.etc.
- Work with Industry trainers in quality delivery of courses and plan for the upcoming courses.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts from Industry, in getting the content reviewed and get the content updated in effective & timely way.
- Closely Work with all the team members, to provide best learning experience to our customers, in every aspect of training delivery.
- Closely work with technology partners and ensure that technology platforms are used effectively, to provide best learning experience to our customers.
- Closely work with System Administrator to ensure that IT infrastructure are optimally utilized and provide best learning experience to customers.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 10+ years of training and development experience, including 4+ years in a corporate training leadership role
- Proven track record in defining training program, design, facilitation and evaluation for both IT/technical and non-technical roles, preferably in a high tech/SaaS environment
- Previous experience working for a MNC (European / US based company) is a plus
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills
- Proven track record of training and has passion for learning new subjects / topics.
- A person who is very keen to provide industry relevant skills / Practical Learning to students and can go the extra mile to make it happen.
- Good administrative / managerial skills.
- Proactive person, who can work independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
- CTC : INR 9,50,000 – 11,00,000 + perks and bonus as applicable