What You’ll be Doing ?
Do you have a passion to train and guide others towards best practices?
Ready to help people reach for amazing?
In this role, you’ll provide coaching, motivation and support to enhance the engagement and success of your team of training specialists in attaining targets and goals. You’ll evaluate trainers, curriculum and processes. You’ll lead the team to attain productivity and quality goals.
You’ll report to the Director L&D. In this role, you’ll impact your team and learners through managing the training programs.
During a Typical Day, You’ll :
• Manage day-to-day operations, processes, and reporting
• Improve the key success metrics associated with training goals
• Deliver excellent customer service and communication
• Develop, coach, support, and evaluate the team to help them reach for amazing
• Ensure your team has the tools, systems, and support needed to perform training
Required Candidate profile
- High energy, strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, willingness to roll up your sleeves to support company growth and profitability
- Self-starter, exceptional communicator and good at interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking ability with strong Communication and Time Management skills
- Demonstrate strong business understanding with flair for retailing
- Good knowledge of overall L&D function & soft skills content creation
- Strong business acumen and sensitivity towards each brand essence
- Tech Savvy and thorough with digital channels of training delivery
- Effective listening & communications skills and Assertive personality
- Ability to do objective review individuals and stores
- Strong on devising need based interventions
Education & Experience Required:
- Minimum 6 years of experience of designing & delivering a training function preferably from premium to luxury customer serving industry
- Sharp mind with ability to understand business linkages
- Proven track record of training delivery and creating training content
- Explicit examples of training interventions for creating quality benchmarks and bettering performance
Salary: INR 14.4 LPA