Online Learning Isn't Enough
Grazing Add-ons like:
Propel your Career Forward
- Employers choose to use psychometric testing during their recruitment process to help give a better overall evaluation of a candidate and hopefully secure the best fit for the role.
- A psychometric test aims to provide measurable, objective data that can provide a better all-round view of a candidate’s suitability. It could be argued that psychometric testing offers some ‘scientific’ credibility and objectivity to the process of recruiting. It perhaps provides a more fair and accurate way of assessing a candidate, as all applicants will be given a standardised test.
- As a candidate, the best way to prepare for your psychometric test is to practise and find out where you stand in the competition. Our site is dedicated to presenting the best advice from experts on how to achieve your full potential in your assessment. Our psychometric test questions are sure to improve your testing ability.
At Grazing Minds we strongly believe in the power of mentoring. We offer one-on-one mentoring (1 session in Elite, Prime program and 3 sessions in Stellar program) to individuals and train others to be effective mentors in their own organization. Through positive role modeling, we see multiple successes in our mentoring program, from higher promotion and graduation rates; to improved academics and improved behavior.
The benefits of one-on-one mentoring:
- Growth both personally and professionally
- Belief in yourself and in your capabilities
- Improved productivity and efficiency
- Increased engagement in your workplace
- A desire to continue to be a contributor to the success of the company
- Knowledge that it’s okay to make a mistake and learn how to move forward effectively
Acing job interviews requires many skills: problem-solving, communication, product sensibility, and strong technical aptitude. There’s one certain way to get dramatically better: Practicing Live Interviews.
Mock interviews by Grazing Minds give you the perfect platform to prepare, practice and experience firsthand how a real-life job interview feels. By familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment, it gives you an edge over your peers.
- Advantages of Mock Interview: Reduce Stress and Anxiety, Boost Confidence, Constructive Feedback, Behavioral Interview Questions
- Benefits with Grazing Minds Mock Interviews:
– Get a detailed interview scorecard with performance-based metrics and comprehensive feedback on your strengths &weaknesses.
– Our video interviewing system automatically records your interview so that you can review it anytime. You’ll receive access to the recording of the interview within 2 hours.
– Prime your interview skills & etiquette by accessing the best hand-picked and curated content covering every aspect of the interview cycle
An effective resume makes all the difference in your job search strategy!
Grazing Minds helps in speeding up your job search and boosting your chances of finding a job by crafting a crisp and perfect resume highlighting your strenghths.
After all, it is your resume which will give the first impression of you as a candidate to a prospective employer.
- Resume formatted for success
- Well structured & Information is placed strategically
- Includes a clearly stated career objective
- Brings out the best and focuses on the right areas of your education, skills and experience
- Built using our proprietary resume questionnaire basis your psychometric tests and mock interview.
- Features an objective analysis of your work history
- Highlights your educational background
- Showcases your career path
- Tailor made resumes for freshers, new, mid & senior level professionals
Social Profile Optimization
- Recruiters and hiring managers can’t find you without a complete and fully optimized social profile. You may have “superb” credentials, but your profile will only make an impact if it’s tailored to the jobs you want with specific ATS engine optimized profile sections.
- We scan your profile based on custom keywords, completed fields, and optimized content in your headline, summary, and work experience.
- Social platform helps various potential employers to find the right candidate without having to spend a lot of time and efforts. Hence the need of having an exceptional and impressive profile for every candidate who wants to make it big in their career, where Grazing Minds steps in to help our learners.
- At Grazing Minds, we have a dedicated Job Board section with curated job postings from leading and innovative employers.
- In an endeavor to give our learners more opportunities, we give priority access to job requirements from our partners and consulting projects – before we start looking in the open market.
- We also conduct Job Fairs for our (Stellar) learners, where leading companies participate actively.