Make a career in Air logistics and learn how it plays an important role in the overall supply chain and helps move the world, with this course Grazing Minds course!
This course will give you a well-rounded introduction to today’s complex air logistics industry and the supply chain management processes, helping you get a head start in your career at logistics department of a company or at an airline, freight forwarder or ground handling company.
By taking this course you will be able to:
- Apply the cargo rating principles
- Apply the processes involved in shipping dangerous goods
- Identify the needs of the shipper and the consignee
- Develop an efficient and reliable transportation service that can be sold at an attractive price
- Market cargo services to business partners and clients
Key topics include:
- Cargo agency, airline operator, and freight forwarder operations
- Cargo rating principles and currency regulations: conversion rates, rounding off procedures and construction rates
- Combination of mixed consignments, rates and charges, declaration of the goods and Air Waybill completion
- Dangerous goods classification, packing, marking, labelling, and documentation requirements
- IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations for cargo agents and freight forwarders